A sneak preview into what to expect from my new book – You Care Too Much: Free Yourself From Social Anxiety, out January 2019.
It’s like no other book you’ll read on the subject of social anxiety and confidence.
I go deep into the real meaning behind what social anxiety really is. In a nutshell, it’s: caring too much about what people think.
You’ll discover why we all feel the same way, and what you can do to free yourself.
I’m going to give you techniques like the logical gap, to help you deal with your social anxiety in ways you didn’t think possible.
- Discover why you care too much – and why it’s doing you no good.
- Ditch your insecurity and self-consciousness and be yourself.
- Control your need for approval from others.
- Cut out the anxiety, worry and self-doubt others cause you.
- Learn how to spot and deal with toxic people – so you can stop them from walking all over you.
When you change the way you think about social anxiety and what it means, you’ll transform the way you deal with it.